Have a nice day in the middle of the Amazon jungle aboard the Yacht Marie, and enjoy nature at its core.
- Edge of Ponta Negra Beach;
- Orla of the City of Manaus;
- Rio Negro Bridge;
- Meeting of the Waters;
- Janauarilandia beach.
Note: The customer can choose other options of sights.
In the location for this event, it is included:
- Full buffet service with varied dishes;
- Drinks at will;
- Support team: Waiter; Cook and Kitchen Assistant;
- Support boat (voadeira);
- Crew: crew authorized by the Port Authority;
Note: The client may include other services.
The destination is chosen based on our scripts set up or the client can suggest the places you want to go.
The availability of the time and date for the reservation is adjusted according to the option and planning of the client. Contact us!
- 50% Confirmation + 50% before shipment.
- Up to 30 days before departure date, Full Refund.
- Up to 15 days prior to departure date, 50% Refund.
- Up to 07 days prior to departure date, Refund 25%.
- After 07 days before the departure date, the refund will no longer be possible, but the reservation can be rescheduled under any of the above conditions, without prejudice to the renter.
- The vessel strictly follows the requirements of the Port Authority;
- Send in advance 02 days from the date of the tour, passenger list with date of birth and number of RG, this being a requirement of the Port Authority;
- In some tourist points a fee of the local resident is charged for visitation, in which they do not exceed 10.00. That it will be the responsibility of the contractor if it is not included in the budget;
- Consult us about other options of tours and lodging in jungle hotels;
- Check our service for arrival and departure transfer.
- Children count as a passenger from the age of 8.
- Children under 7 years old, not paid, however up to 10 children are allowed on board.
- The care and attention of children is entirely the responsibility of the child.
- The main tips when renting a boat are:
- Evaluate the structure and conditions of the boat;
- Verify that the vessel will have the terrestrial support of some nautical entity, in this case, a marina;
- Check the weather forecast on the day of the tour;
- Check all boat safety items such as: lifejacket, buoys, radio, flags, first aid box and so on.